01 March 2010

The Cataracs, "I Thought They Were Black" Mixtape

This is the best mixtape to drop in 2010 so far, and is most definitely an early candidate for mixtape of the year. The Cataracs: two 18-year-old kids from Berkley, California with the ultimate recipe for success. This is a must download. I don;t care who you are or what kind of music you are into. I Thought They Were Black has something for pretty much everyone-- from acoustic remixes of your favorite songs to high energy auto-tune club bangers, and everything in between. So do yourself a favor: Download, import to iTunes, and loop this mixtape for the next week or two. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

Ice Cream Paint Job [Feat Dorrough]
Sippin' Champagne
Like a G6 [Feat Dev and Far East Movement]

1 comment:

  1. I like this. It's different, but the vibe is very cool. It's already on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete