29 December 2009

Complex Magazine's 10 Best Heavy Winter Boots

Complex Magazine has put together a list of the 10 best boots for the winter time. Seeing as how I go to college in Waterville, Maine I need to cop some new boots to get me through the harsh weather conditions. It's definitely time to put the Dunks and Jordans in the shoe box at least until the middle of March... sad to say, but that's the reality when we are talking about winter in central Maine. I've got my eye on the Bean Boots by L.L. Bean for $134. It's a classic boot with longevity, plus it's made in Maine, so I will also be supporting the local economy. It is crafted with waterproof grain leather, chain-tread rubber bottom, and lined with shearling. Click here to check out the rest of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment